When it comes to performance the high output Multicut 820 will go way beyond your expectations delivering a massive 8.2 metres of cutting width to effectively eat your way through the workload.
Match the Multicut 820 with a powerful tractor and output upwards of 90 hectares per day is achievable.
The Multicut 820 is robust in construction like its smaller Multicut 620 and Multicut 460 siblings, and in addition is also configured with full width walking axles and hydragas suspension to reduce shock loading.
Featuring a six gearbox driveline, each with slip clutch protection, the power is evenly spread to deliver exceptional reliability and durability across the full cutting width.
- 8.20 metre cutting width
- 150hp minimum tractor power requirement
- Heavy duty 250hp input gearbox
- Heavy duty 111hp rotor gearboxes
- Slip clutch protection
- 8 large pneumatic rear wheels
- Anti-scalp rotor protection dishes
- 15 x heavy duty cutting blades (3 per rotor)
- Floating wings
- Rear lighting kit
*Dependent on machine specification
**Dependent on conditions