The scale and capability of the Stubble Master 730 is designed to appeal to large scale farmers and contractors demanding excellent output coupled with a fine mulch and efficient spread to ensure the best in crop stubble residue decomposition for effective incorporation back into the soil.
Boasting an abundance of intelligent design features the full specification of the Stubble Master 730 establishes it firmly at the top of its class.
Supplied standard with Spearhead’s unique six-blade Starcut blade system, the machine also incorporates a delta style deck, large wheels and tyres, balancing tie bars, fine height control and a smooth, easy to clean monocoque deck design.
- 7.3 metre cutting width
- 160hp minimum tractor requirement
- Heavy duty 250hp input gearbox
- Heavy duty 111hp rotor gearboxes
- Slip clutch protection
- 8 large pneumatic rear wheels
- Anti-scalp rotor protection dishes
- 30 x heavy duty cutting blades (6 per rotor)
- Floating wings
- Rear lighting kit
*Dependent on machine specification
**Dependent on conditions